Should The City Of Sarasota Impound Pile Driver Like Stereos?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Screaming Brats just another one of those things?

If you have never had to live next door to screaming brats consider yourself lucky! I am presently living next door to a family that I am treated to at least 3 times a week, either in their driveway or on the street a child screaming at the top of her lungs bloody murder as if she is being tortured or attacked, she shouts and cries, but she is not being harmed, she just does this to get attention and it’s her way of protesting when she doesn’t get her way! Why is it that the rest of society has to put up with this obvious result of bad parenting? You know it is because she is one of 5 children who have 5 fathers, you figure it out. This is truly a shame and is just another one of those things they just can’t keep to themselves. I get advice like “get some good earplugs”, but I don’t like wearing those and shouldn’t have to suffer because of their lack of self control! While searching for some solutions I came across these hits, nice to know I"m not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment